Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Hi Everybody!

Ok, so there is still two weeks before Claire & I depart on the 3rd of January 2012 for our epic India trip.
We have now completed our move and put everything we own into storage in one of Claire's sister's rooms. I have also finished up work with Amazon and Claire only has one work day left - tomorrow.
Tomorrow we hand over the keys to our apartment in The Alliance building and head for Roscommon where we will spend Christmas and New Year.
I have been looking for offline blogging software that would allow me to write blogs and attach images for a few weeks now - and then post later. Ironically the answer was right under my nose in the form of Blogger, which actually has an Android App that appears to enable me to do so. Also I have found that Mail2Blogger via the GMail App can be used to publish content via email. This is great news as it will allow me to write up-to-date blog entries of our progress during those idle periods while in a train, on a plane or even on a house boat far-far away from any sort Internet connectivity - and then publish later.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with you trip. Looking forward to seeing updates every now and then. May the curry be with you/

    ReplyDelete