Sunday, 8 April 2012

07/04/2012

Claire was still sick today so we ended up spending most of the day in the hotel room. We slept in until around 9:00 after which I went out on the balcony to read and catch some sun. I spent a few hours there while Claire was sleeping.
When the sun finally disappeared over the roof I went back inside and we just watched television while I toyed with the laptop for most of the day.
I had bought sandwich bread and jam and we had Marie-gold biscuits from previously so we both lived off that today - Claire because her stomach was still wobbly after her food poisoning.
Only time out was when I fetched Claire some chocolate and more water.
For dinner I went down to the restaurant and had another nice chicken curry and a beer - and brought back up garlic Naan bread for Claire.
After some more telly we finally went to sleep relatively early at around 22:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment