Despite feeling tired after last night's drinks and food, I went for my morning run. When I returned Claire had already showered and I followed.
However, certain indicators insinuated that I may have some kind of a gut infection - and I was still feeling tired, even after my run and a couple of cups of coffee.
A breakfast in the German bakery didn't help much either, so we decided that we'd relax today - our last full day at Agonda beach. At around 11:30 we therefore went out on the beach and perked ourselves on the shaded sun loungers. We stayed until 14:30 when we went inside - it was just too hot for both of us to stay out.
Claire had a snooze while I was doing a few things on the laptop and had a read.
I had a second shower as it had been very hot and at just before 18:00 we decided to go for dinner in H2O. We both had very nice curries with a bottle of Madera from Sula Wines (Nashik, India) - but no naan as the Tandoor oven hadn't been started up yet - so we ended up having desserts as well. I had a chocolate cake sizzler (chocolate actually sizzling) with ice cream on top and Claire had a pancake with chocolate and ice cream. Very nice indeed...
Afterwards we picked up a few snacks in the general store and then went back to the hut where we spent the night watching the Big Bang Theory episodes.
However, certain indicators insinuated that I may have some kind of a gut infection - and I was still feeling tired, even after my run and a couple of cups of coffee.
A breakfast in the German bakery didn't help much either, so we decided that we'd relax today - our last full day at Agonda beach. At around 11:30 we therefore went out on the beach and perked ourselves on the shaded sun loungers. We stayed until 14:30 when we went inside - it was just too hot for both of us to stay out.
Claire had a snooze while I was doing a few things on the laptop and had a read.
I had a second shower as it had been very hot and at just before 18:00 we decided to go for dinner in H2O. We both had very nice curries with a bottle of Madera from Sula Wines (Nashik, India) - but no naan as the Tandoor oven hadn't been started up yet - so we ended up having desserts as well. I had a chocolate cake sizzler (chocolate actually sizzling) with ice cream on top and Claire had a pancake with chocolate and ice cream. Very nice indeed...
Afterwards we picked up a few snacks in the general store and then went back to the hut where we spent the night watching the Big Bang Theory episodes.
![]() |
| H2O Agonda - Shaded sun loungers - pure luxury ;-) |
![]() |
| H2O Agonda restaurant - final night with dinner and wine |


No comments:
Post a Comment