Today was another day of rest as from tomorrow we are going to pick up the pace in terms of travels and seeing things. After showering we went down to the French Loaf for breakfast/brunch and had some coffee and chilled. We also bought a couple of cakes for later.
Afterwards we returned to our apartment and subsequently didn't do much - at first I played a bit of X3 but then switched to doing a fair bit of reading on Oracle in some of the books I bought from APress - for some reason APress are offering me 75% discounts on all books and I don't even have to do a thing such as type in voucher codes or anything - weird, but I'll take full advantage of it and cross my fingers that it won't backfire at some point :-)
After I switched to reading Claire got up from a wee snooze and was watching movies on the laptop. We also ate in as we still had some ready meals from our last Spencer's shopping.
We went to bed at around 23:00.
Afterwards we returned to our apartment and subsequently didn't do much - at first I played a bit of X3 but then switched to doing a fair bit of reading on Oracle in some of the books I bought from APress - for some reason APress are offering me 75% discounts on all books and I don't even have to do a thing such as type in voucher codes or anything - weird, but I'll take full advantage of it and cross my fingers that it won't backfire at some point :-)
After I switched to reading Claire got up from a wee snooze and was watching movies on the laptop. We also ate in as we still had some ready meals from our last Spencer's shopping.
We went to bed at around 23:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment