Sunday, 22 January 2012

22/01/2012

As it is Sunday today we decided to do nothing. I didn't even go out in the sun or have a run. We had breakfast and afterwards I spent a couple of hours consolidating all our pictures from 3 cameras and uploading a few to the blog as well. This kept me going for nearly 3 hours.
Afterwards we read on our veranda and finally went for an early dinner at 18:00 in the Shanti, where we stay. We tried a couple of more curries that we had never had before - again they didn't let us down. I don't think I will ever tire of curries - yes, you'll occasionally want a bit of diversity like... Pizza! But curries kick arse! ;-)
After dinner we went back to the hut and watched the third installment of Harry Potter - and then a bit of Family Guy before going to sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment