Sunday, 29 January 2012

28/01/2012

Yes! Last night was really quiet as we are in a hut behind the beach facing ones and so can hear the sea less. Also there were no parties or late party goers returning that we heard - we had a nice 10-11 hour snooze - nice!
We woke up at around 7:30 when the crows and cocks thought it time to wake us up.
But... I was still feeling a bit queasy from the migraine and decided not to push it and therefore didn't go for a run. Instead we went for breakfast and I spent most of the day on the balcony or lying down in bed reading.
We ended up eating in Omkar again where I had pizza, chips and a hot'n sour soup.
Afterwards we watched the 7th installment of Harry Potter, as well as some Family Guy and we finally went to bed relatively early at around 21:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment