This morning it was moving time again - as we are now returning to Om Sai for hopefully the last 6 nights here on Agonda beach - although we're only confirmed for 4 nights. If we don't get the final 2 nights here then we'll probably try out Chattai Beach huts a little bit further north on the beach (or perhaps splash out on 2 nights in H2O) rather than return to Papillon, where they seem to always have room - but as last night showed - noise travels easily between huts. I suppose trying out more places here means that we get a good feel of what places we would stay in in the future.
Anyway I went for a long-ish run this morning of about 50 minutes on the beach, as the water had receded and there was plenty of flat/hard surface to run on. Afterwards I jumped into the sea and experienced some rather lively waves for a cooldown. It's really nice with a dip immediately after a run.
Claire in the meantime got ready for breakfast, packed and then went down to the German Bakery to order while I got ready too. Afterwards she went for her dental appointment for a another filling (one more to go on Tuesday) and I returned back to the hut to pack and got us moved.
Sometime after lunch I started feeling a bit queasy, with a head ache centered just over my left eye brow as if a drill was entering my head and my stomach was starting to feel a bit sick - and my sight was starting to flicker a bit as well. Turns out that I had a relatively light migraine coming so I popped paracetamol and took it easy while Claire went to the beach.
A few hours later I went for a previously booked full body massage, which was really nice as I had 2 women working me at the same time ;-) Unfortunately I did not enjoy it as well as I could have with my migraine lingering in the background but nonetheless they did a good job.
Claire and I returned at the same time to the hut and then went for an early dinner at around 17:30 and I ate like a horse; had soup, chips and pizza - Claire followed by spring roll and Chicken Chow Mein. We then went down to the German Bakery and had some treats for the evening.
Then it was off to bed where we watched the 6th installment of Harry Potter and a family guy before lights-out at 21:00 - we both really needed an uninterrupted sleep.
Anyway I went for a long-ish run this morning of about 50 minutes on the beach, as the water had receded and there was plenty of flat/hard surface to run on. Afterwards I jumped into the sea and experienced some rather lively waves for a cooldown. It's really nice with a dip immediately after a run.
Claire in the meantime got ready for breakfast, packed and then went down to the German Bakery to order while I got ready too. Afterwards she went for her dental appointment for a another filling (one more to go on Tuesday) and I returned back to the hut to pack and got us moved.
Sometime after lunch I started feeling a bit queasy, with a head ache centered just over my left eye brow as if a drill was entering my head and my stomach was starting to feel a bit sick - and my sight was starting to flicker a bit as well. Turns out that I had a relatively light migraine coming so I popped paracetamol and took it easy while Claire went to the beach.
A few hours later I went for a previously booked full body massage, which was really nice as I had 2 women working me at the same time ;-) Unfortunately I did not enjoy it as well as I could have with my migraine lingering in the background but nonetheless they did a good job.
Claire and I returned at the same time to the hut and then went for an early dinner at around 17:30 and I ate like a horse; had soup, chips and pizza - Claire followed by spring roll and Chicken Chow Mein. We then went down to the German Bakery and had some treats for the evening.
Then it was off to bed where we watched the 6th installment of Harry Potter and a family guy before lights-out at 21:00 - we both really needed an uninterrupted sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment